Shipping and Store Policies
Our shipping rates are based by Canada Post which then works with partner carriers to assure that your parcel arrives safely and on time. We have found that this carrier is the most economical overall for what we sell in our store. Custom shipping rates and carrier are available upon request before checkout.
FREE Shipping Conditions
PRINTS by order amount, purchases over these amounts :
- Canada - $129.99 (before taxes)
- USA & Americas - $199.99
- World - $299.99
- By default we send art tracked and insured.
Disclaimer: If you wish to buy a frame piece with glass, the art may be insurable, but the glass within the frame is not. We take every measure to protect the art within the frame buy taping the glass together, but we can not guarantee, on the rare occasion, that the art will not be damaged in shipping if the glass breaks. If you would prefer to buy a framed piece removed from the frame before shipping please contact us before placing your order.
SMALLS - glass and porcelain and other small handheld objects:
- Worldwide rates - with most shipments per same like item order being under $20 for North America, Europe and UK being under $35, and competitive rates for the rest of the world that we ship smalls to.
- Prices are weight based so that you can purchase a few things in one package for a fair price.
- By default we wish to send you package tracked so we know you receive it, but we do offer un-tracked shipping rates for smalls to Canada and America to offer a slightly lower shipping rate.
Disclaimer : If you choose a shipping rate with no tracking then we can provide you with a copy of our shipping invoice, but we will not be responsible should your package not arrive. Glass, porcelain, and breakables in general are not insurable by any carrier we have found shipping out of Canada. We have to date never had a glass or porcelain piece arrive damaged since our packaging is very secure.
Discounts and Coupons
From time to time we may offer discounts that you can apply to your order to offset the costs of shipping.
Duties and Taxes
We are not responsible for any duties and additional taxes charged once your parcel leaves Canada. In general, there should not be duties charged in North America on used or antique products, but we encourage you to check with your state, provincial, fedaral authorities ahead of time if you are concerned.
- We give a description on all items for sale based on education, experience and professional research.
- If we are not sure of the age or authenticity of a piece we have disclosed this in the product page.
- We point out any major condition issues with any piece for sale in our product description.
- We sell antique, vintage, handmade, used, and original pieces and with that it is expected that age and handling related imperfections, damage, and slight variations between same titled pieces may exist.
- We may on occasion we offer a reproduction for sale, and will disclose this in the listing very clearly if we can identify the piece as a reproduction vs. an original.
- If you would like more information about a product, or if you have evidence to suggest that we have incorrect details listed, please let us know so we can consider your information and review our product description.
- Please contact us before purchasing if you require more information or additional photos of a given piece, or it is assumed that you are purchasing with confidence from the details provided in the product listing.
- Our goal is to make your buying experience seamless and comfortable. Please let us know if you have trouble with your online experience in any way.